Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Christmas in October?

You know when you walk into a store in October, and see Christmas decorations sitting right next to the Halloween decor?  I think I always mention how ridiculous it is, and how no Christmas items should be in stores until at least after Halloween.


Well....

Don't come in my house.

Like at all.

I feel like a traitor for saying this but there is Christmas stuff everywhere, amidst the Halloween decor.

I am trying to get a few items made for a Christmas open house that is in just 8 days.

Snowflakes, and snowmen and Christmas Oh My!






























Also, if I have any marketing/packaging design experts amongst my viewers, your opinions would be greatly appreciated :)  
I am trying to figure out the best way to package snowflake ornaments.  So far, it is mediocre at best.
Any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!