Thursday, October 3, 2013

This Week (In Pictures)

I watched O about break her neck dozens of times as she tried to master a handstand and cartwheels.  Do you think she would take advice from a mama who was in cheerleading, dance, and gymnastics?  Nope.  She's got this.  Fine.  Kiddo you are going to crash into our TV, and will get to explain that to daddy.

School--Yippee.  I am burnt out (yes it is only day 32--we skipped school on Tuesday).  We did Domino math and used Scrabble letter tiles to make words.  



O was on another sewing kick this week.  She is bursting at the seams with ideas for things she wants to make/sew/create.  I, on the other hand, have zero interests in creating anything right now.  I want to sleep, and stare off into space when I am awake.  Not so good, when I have shops to refill and blog posts to write.    

Why did we skip school on Tuesday?  Well, F and I celebrated our anniversary by going to an ultrasound and a doctor visit, and my mom watched O for us so we had extra time to eat out--twice!  We ate at a local diner (The Snug) for lunch and The Back 40 for dinner.  Both were yummy and I ate a whole lot of food.

The Back 40 has all kinds of quirky decorations and every piece has a story.
This guy stared at me all dinner long, but I didn't mind because I was enjoying orange bread, pumpkin ice cream, pickles, and ham and potatoes (sound like pregnancy cravings?  I am a walking stereotype).

Tune in next week for the big reveal....He or She what will baby be?  :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!