Friday, March 29, 2013

Battlefield

Mama, I am ready to go!  I got my sunglasses 
and my owl hat and my scarf!


And don't forget my camera!

Whoa!  Look at the trail Mama! 


Let's skip the whole way, ok mama?


Mama look!  Marshmallows!  Oh yeah, I 
mean Mushrooms!  Will you take a picture 
of me next to them so we can show daddy?

They are so pretty!  And I know I am not
supposed to touch them.  We look with our
eyes, not our hands, mama.

This walking path is so pretty.  It is a little sandy
too, mama.  Did you see that?  I can write our names
in the sand.  Here is your name and my name and how 
do I write daddy's name again?

Mama, a see a little railroad track.
It is covered in green moss, and I can
balance on it.

That water looks disgusting.  Can we
find clean water to go swimming in?

Mama, what is that?  Why do people need cannons?  
Why does it have wheels?  Why are there insects all over it?

LOOK AT THOSE DOLL HOUSES!  There are so many!
They aren't doll houses?  They are for people?!?
They are so small, like they are for children.




It looks like a playhouse for me.  How do 4 soldiers fit in there?

But Mama!  The door is my size!

Look at the bunk beds!  I want bunk beds!

What an adventure!  I love going outside and seeing the 
battlefield, Mama!  Thanks for taking me.  Can wecome back?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!