Thursday, March 21, 2013

Coffee anyone?

Ahh, what to do, what to do?  Snow in the forecast?  Great.  This Mama didn't bring jackets.  Let's just sleep in tomorrow, wear jammies all day and do our school work this afternoon.  Sound good, O?  Good, I like the idea too.

Somehow I forgot we live in a teeny tiny hotel room where we can hear everything any of us do.



Yep, you read that right.  Hubs has to report at 4:15 a.m.  That means he has to wake up long before that to get around.  Ugh, so much for sleeping in.  Coffee, anyone?

Ok, time for school I suppose.  May as well stick with the routine, since we have only been here a few days.  Can you even call it a routine if you have done it less than 4 times?  Anyway, let me just get a cup of coffee and we will start....a little bit of math, a little bit of reading...have you read any of Mo Willems books?  They are awesome.  We love the pigeon books, and Elephant and Piggie.  They were awesome the first 17 times I read them.  Now, not so much.  Time for coffee!


Surprise!  Dad's home early.  Ok, how about we climb up on him while he is reading his email, and act like a monkey?  



Ok, while you are here darling husband is there anything in particular you would like for dinner (ok, it probably sounded more like, 'what do you want to eat?')
No?  No ideas, huh?
Mexican?
Again?
Really?
Alrighty, I will go find some Pinterest Crock Pot recipes.  I am certain they won't have any stuff we don't eat....like Cream of (Fill in the Blank).
Yep, have a nice morning babe, buh bye.  Out of coffee again.  Did I drink all of that already?  Refill.

Now onto lunch....
O, it is time to eat.
What do you mean you don't want to eat?
I fixed your favorite.  Spaghetti.
No, this one is not spaghetti squash.
Yes, I know we normally eat spaghetti squash.  I don't have an oven to bake it.
Yea you can call it a special treat.  What?  Why do you want to eat it in a tent?
Umm, sure I suppose I can make a tent to eat lunch in.  What else are we going to do today?

3 chairs, a blanket and 30 seconds later, TA-DA!  Here ya go O.  A tent for lunch.
Really?  You need to bring all of your stuffed animals and baby dolls in to have a tea party?  Sure why not.  I don't have tea, but I do have coffee.  Wait a second.  How many cups of coffee have I had today?  5?  6?  (Lightbulb) Maybe that's why I have been so antsy today, and bored and hyper and....


The housekeeping lady thinks we are pretty strange.......I have no idea why?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!