Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Grocery Day


"Grocery shopping is boring, and I don't understand
why we can't just eat at a restaurant every day.  I 
think pizza would be good every day."



She may not like grocery shopping, but she loves
when we get back to the hotel and use the
cart to take the groceries up.
We get some pretty strange looks from the people
who are only in the hotel for a few days.


Cleaning the produce...


Even though we have been here 24 days, I still forget 
I can't do more than one thing at a time in this kitchen.
Even cleaning produce is too much for this small space.
I have to learn to pace myself.

Too Much going on in the kitchen (I am making 2 things but 
the area is at its max).


What does O do while I am doing all of this? 
Paint of course. I didn't think through
far enough to realize that I actually needed that
valuable table space to dry produce and
make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!