Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Birthday To ME!

My birthday happens to fall in between Christmas and New Years, and since F had two whole weeks off, he got to hang out with me all day on my birthday.  
He did a spectacular job planning.  

To bring in my last year in my 20s I got a haircut.


We went out to eat at the same place we celebrated our anniversary.  What can I say, I like the food, even if we were surrounded by old people :) 
O and I posing on the train car out front.

The whole family got adjusted at the chiropractor.

'The boy' and I both received several hundred hugs from a snuggly girl, who proclaimed every 2 minutes, 'HAPPY Birthday Mama' in the strangest accent I have ever heard.  It must be leftover from all those good ole southern folks we met in Virginia ;)



While I was getting my haircut F snuck off and picked me up a Dairy Queen cake.  Not just any DQ Cake, an extreme chocolate blizzard DQ cake.  Oh. My.  It was delicious.  

I am a bit of a diva every year and complain because everyone else in my family has the option of getting a DQ cake for their birthdays except me because the restaurant is normally closed.  Well, F found one that was open.  I was elated.
We also spent several hours playing Legos on my birthday.  I was showered with love and it was a great day.

It was a perfect day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!