Monday, September 30, 2013

The Last of September

We are enjoying the last of the warm days around here with picnics and many walks to see the changing scenery.  


This past weekend we found a few baby snakes sunning themselves on the walking path.  O picked a few flowers for me, and as I carried them little bugs climbed up my hand, so I put them on a tree stump for others to see.  We found acorns and pinecones.  We have quite the assortment of berries on our front porch.
We also had coffee (ok O had hot cocoa) on our front porch and watched the sun come up, and read Bible stories.  

The mornings are getting cooler and the days are getting shorter, and me oh my we are getting ready for Autumn all over the house.
Ah, yes, there is one more thing we are preparing for this week.

A party.

In honor of the little baby coming soon.  Is it a boy?  or a girl?  Guests will have to eat a cupcake to find out.  We are excited to share the news at the end of the week.  :)

  




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!