Thursday, September 6, 2012

Frustrated

I am frustrated so much the last few days.
I woke up with a headache two days ago, and our routine was messed up for the day.
Yesterday I woke up determined to be motivated and productive and get back to our routine.
It ended in a messy room, several half finished projects and half cleaned rooms.
I sent O to her room to nap and came back to find this.
 and this.
 and this.

I am tired, and have a bad attitude.  I want to be able to 'see the big picture' and realize 'they grow up so fast' but sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I just am tired of repeating myself 432 times.  Sometimes I do not want to play with my daughter, and sometimes I just want my daughter to take a nap so I can take one too.  Ugh.  
Sometimes I need perspective.  I am blessed to have a child.  I am incredibly blessed to be able to stay home with my daughter.  I am blessed to have a loving husband who is faithful and would do anything for me.  I am blessed.  I serve a God who cares about me, and loves me and is faithful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!