Friday, July 20, 2012

Where is he?


I can not begin to tell you how silly I feel when I say that I could not find my husband, nor did O recognize her daddy, when she was directly in front of him.  We had to go onto the field to find our soldiers for the start a family day and this is what we saw....



They all look the same.  I thought for sure I would be able to find my husband, because, well he is my husband.  Not so much.  I did manage to take a photograph of him and not even realize it, until later.  Honestly, I panicked when he wasn't where I thought he would be. Then I looked around at everyone else who had found their loved ones, and began to get upset because I couldn't find him.  Eventually, I did find him and we were so excited to spend the day together.  O did not leave F's side for one second.  She held his hand the entire time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!